As many of you have seen and heard, we will be slowly resuming patient care in our office, effective May 1, 2020. I know many of you have concerns about returning for treatment. I want to assure you that the safety of our patients and dental team is our top priority. As we continue to see patients, we are stringently following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Oklahoma Board of Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Oklahoma Dental Association.
In order to maintain a safe environment, we are taking these measures and ask that you please abide by these new guidelines:
- CURBSIDE WAITING & CHECK-IN. ** PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO ** We ask that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check in by texting us at (918) 622-3915 and we will text you back when we are ready for you to come in. You may also call our office at (918) 622-3915 if you choose not to text. If you have opted out of texting in the past, please text START to 86961 to re-enroll in texting.
- Our waiting area will not be in use during this time and has been removed of all magazines, toys, water, and coffee.
- We ask that each patient comes alone, with the exception of minors who need to be accompanied by a parent and those who need assistance. If there are people in your party, please have them remain in the car. If you require assistance and must bring someone, once you are brought back to the treatment room, the accompanying person will be asked to return to their parked car and will be notified when the patient is finished.
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE). We have secured all of the necessary PPE to ensure the safety of our dental team and patients. With the increase in the amount of PPE our team is incorporating, the temperature in the office will be much cooler than normal. We have always provided blankets and pillows in the past for your comfort, but we ask that you please bring your own jacket, blanket, and/or pillows to your appointment at this time.
- Upon entry into the office, we will be having you SANITIZE YOUR HANDS and CHECKING YOUR TEMPERATURE at the front desk before you proceed back to the treatment room. If you show an elevated temperature of 100 F or higher, we will need to cancel your appointment and have you reschedule once your symptoms have been relieved.
- Each patient will be asked to rinse with a PRE-PROCEDURAL RINSE to help reduce the number of microorganisms (bacteria) that are introduced during the appointment through splatter or aerosols.
I, and my dental team, look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient, we value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Wagner Family & Cosmetic Dentistry